Friday, February 7, 2014

My Experiments with truth

     "There's a storm coming, Mr Wayne " -Selina Kyle (Catwoman) - The Dark Knight Rises"
 
It took me a long time to arrive at blogging. I have recently started blogging so I am going to get to know this fascinating world and also I want to learn to type fast so that's some of the reasons.

All Right!! this is my first writing so lets get the introductions to go mode. Here is some facts about me -
 
I'm 17 years old
 
I am student of grade 11
 
I am a patriot and I love my country and my family above everything else
 
I am trying to pursue a carrier in field which involves the combine knowledge of Medicine as well Human Behaviour . I want to learn what makes people so successful in their respective fields.
*detailed explanation is soon to be followed* 
 
I am a cinema enthusiast !! More like a film junkie . Genre - Action , thriller , comedy , sci-fi, etc.
 
*not necessarily in that order*
 
 
Well this was a small intro of what my life is currently but hey isn't that what life is all about - THE PRESESNT -
 
 
I hope to write soon again .
 
 
Warm Regards,
 
A. RAI 

No comments:

Post a Comment